Music Box Attic's Innovative & Creative Custom USB Module
The "Digital Module" or "USB Loading Module" is one of the newest creations in tech from Music Box Attic. It is the most popular way of inserting any song, sound or recording into any box you want (yours or ours). This option can be added to nearly all of our music boxes. Find the box you want, follow few easy steps to customize with your song.
Ordering is easy...
- Find the box you want the music to be played in.
- Scroll down to the product options and click where it shows "CUSTOM TUNE OPTIONS" (as shown here on the right), continue to choose the type of module, L1, L2 or L3.
- Select if you want us to load the music for you or if you want to do it yourself.
- If you are doing it, provide the artist and song info or upload your file.
- Choose if you want us to convert your song to music box style sound.
- Or call us anytime to place the order (818)255-0871, click the chat button or email us and we will help you.
Click here for the most popular (*any of our boxes can be customized) module music boxes.
EXAMPLE OF A CUSTOMIZED ANY SONG MUSIC BOX, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PICK A BOX AND TELL US WHAT SONG YOU WANT INSIDE!
In more detail - "Benefits of the New High Quality Module"
- Our newest modules do not require replacing of batteries as they are now equipped with lithium ion quick rechargeable batteries. Recharging is quick and easy.
The sound is phenomenal with clear, crisp playback.
- You can turn the module off completely with the on/off toggle so you will not hear it every time you open the lid.
Our modules will fit most of the music boxes we offer. You'll find the option to add a custom module to the item you're looking at within the product options tab, if you don't see the option to add the USB module then that item can't have one.
- The newest modules can fit nearly an hour of music.
- Add our extraordinary custom conversion service and your song will be transformed from its original version to a music box style digital sound.
What is a Conversion? (this is optional)
We are offering an option to take your song and covert it to sound like a traditional music box melody (still in digital format). It will be the song you want but converted note by note to sounds just like a mechanical movement music box and in most cases much better due to the flexibility of the module as well as software enhancement. If you find the song you like that has already been done before, great, use it at no extra cost. Here are some examples of the previous conversions of songs that our musician has done:
In My Life - Beatles
Lucky - Jason Mraz
How long does it take?
Usually about 2 to 3 days, add the conversion and add another day. But we can usually be done within a day outside of the busy holiday season.
Types of Modules
L1-Exclusive(USB, Photosensor, Clear Dynamic Speaker)
< Click for more info >
L2-Premium(USB, Photosensor, Clear Dynamic Speaker, On/Off switch)
< Click for more info >
L3-Elite(USB, Photosensor, Clear Dynamic Speaker, On/Off Switch, Volume)
< Click for more info >
What's the cost?
- A. L1-Exclusive $150.00
- B. L2-Premium $180.00
- C. L3-Elite $210.00
- D. Add Music Box Attic services to edit and load the music (free on all L3-Elite modules) $15.00
- E. Custom Conversion service $75.00
*Note - Conversion & Music Upload is optional, it is not required, only the L1-Exclusive $150 option required to have a custom song installed, although we highly recommend we do the music loading for you.
FEW EXAMPLES DIRECTLY FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
CUSTOM ORDERING MECHANICAL MOVEMENTS
Custom Tune Option | Mechanical Movement
If you wanted a more traditional, classic approach to personalizing a music box then look no further. The process of building a mechanical movement is pain staking and requires time and precision. However, what you get in return brings with it the awe-aspiring wonders of music and mechanical ingenuity. A custom mechanical movement will be a cherished, as lifelong heirloom that will be admired for generations to come.
We currently have these options available for a custom mechanical movement:
30 Note Sankyo/Orpheus($200 each for more movements after development)
*plays 30 - 35 seconds per verse, overall play time around 7 minutes
50 Note 2-3 Parts Sankyo($400 each for more movements after development)
*plays 40 - 45 seconds per verse, overall play time around 10 minutes
72 Note 2-3 Parts Sankyo($700 each for more movements after development)
*plays 40 - 45 seconds per verse, overall play time around 12 minutes
If you decide to get a custom made mechanical movement, this is what will happen...
- You email us the mp3 of the file and if possible sheet music, YouTube link will do as well.
- Depending on the size of the movement you want, we will need you to tell us what part of the song you want, so for a 30 note, as noted above we will need the 30 seconds of the songs you want the movement to play, for the 50 note we will need about 40 seconds of the song for each part and so on.
- Once we get that, we submit it to the factory, in return they will email us back a file that they have arranged for your song.
- You will listen to the file and let us know what you think about it.
- If all is well we begin production and at that time will require a 50% down payment, but only when it is approved by you and is in production.
- It usually takes about 6 to 8 weeks for production and delivery to us here.
This is all done by email and we need you to call us to place the order, it is not available online. We have to talk to you first and make sure all details are clear and explain the process once more before we put the order through. Call us anytime at (866)622-8842 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note Custom Mechanical Movement orders are none refundable under any circumstances. These orders are one of a kind and the reason we go through the approval process many times is to avoid any mistakes or incorrect tune production. Thanks for your understanding.